Saturday 10 April 2010

What have your learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product ?This computer I used in the editing suite had many more programmes than I had used before such as; Premier Pro and After Affects.

I constantly used my mobile phone to contact the others in my group to schedule meetings or if I needed help with anything.


I had never used the Marantz voice -recorder but I had to for the voice-over in the at the end of our sequence. It was pretty simple to use and quick to import on to the computer.

I used the digital camera to take pictures of possible locations, meetings and the characters to upload on to my blog. A digital camera is easy to use as I have used them before and it is also simple to upload on to the computer.

Video camera was a bit confusing to use at first as there are several buttons but after getting used to it, it was simple. However, i wasnt the camerawoman so i didnt film anything in our sequence as I was acting. I did try to practice with the camera for my own knowledge and it was much easier using a Tripod to achieve clear, unshakey shots.


Programmes we used
- Adobe Premier Pro
We edited the sequence, added effects and titles on this programme

-Adobe After Affects
We created the animation of our text to evaporate and animated our logo to rotate and change size, changed colours to monochrome and red tint, added our soundtrack and voice over on to this, and created effects such as fade to our shots.

- Photoshop
We made our production logo on this.

- Google
Used to find images for my moodboard and look for research and our inspirations.
Also, i found sites on google to experiment with music, fonts and logos.

- Windows Media Player
We imported music via this from free play music.

- Facebook
We contacted each other via this.

-Blogger
Our work and planning is uploaded on to this.

-Youtube
I used Youtube to browse for clips to link to my influences and research and also, for clips of tutorials to help us with adding affects to our footage on after affects and premier pro.

-Soundcloud
I uploaded our soundtrack on to this and put it on my blog as a taster of our final soudtrack.

-Vimeo
Our roughcuts and final cut of our sequence was uploaded on this so we could then upload it onto our blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment